Regal Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RR Auctions?

3 posters

Go down

RR Auctions? Empty RR Auctions?

Post  RennLii Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Okay, So I had this idea that maybe we could do like, an auction thing, where we could auction 'Breeding groups'

So like, it'd be a bunch of completely unrelated gen 2's, I don't know how many, between 3-6? and maybe have the AB price slightly above what it would be if we sold them individually, obviously there'd be a reserve to make sure they don't go for pitance but yeah, just thought it might be interesting and a different way of doing things, these auctions wouldn't be a full time thing, maybe just once every couple of weeks or something Smile

Lemme know what you guys think.
RennLii
RennLii
Husky Queen
Husky Queen

Back to top Go down

RR Auctions? Empty Re: RR Auctions?

Post  Esther Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 am

Sounds good actually; we could make groups of about 4 gen.2's in complementing colours (2 male, 2 female) and auction those off. I'd say we would need a hidden reserve also to make sure we don't lose out too much. The AB for 4 wajas could be 15 mill for instance (4x3 = 12 plus a bit extra?).
~Esther

Esther
Oce Queen
Oce Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:08 pm

XD Okie so this thread got lost by me cos I was away.

I love the idea of doing little packs! I think we should hold off until the bane thing has calmed down (so in December) but we'll need to breed up some combos before starting this. Hidden Reserve is good - I always have them on auctions anyway. And I like the AB too Esther - if we need to raise it after the first couple then tat's easily done.

Emma
Emma
Husky Oce Queen
Husky Oce Queen

http://www.wajas.com/cave.php?id=819

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 am

The Bane-waja has people in it's spell at the moment indeed. But I think if we'd introduce it in December that would be a neat idea for Christmas. We could definately attract people who are gifting Wajas to others with this idea.

Esther
Oce Queen
Oce Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 am

We talked about this about 2 months ago; are we still planning to do this?
We missed christmas but maybe we could auction off some couples for Valentine's Day?

Esther
Oce Queen
Oce Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 pm

So what's the news on the Valentine's auctions? Are we going to do this?
Fraja Way x Sindelar Fred make pretty pink puppies so we'd just need another combo to complete the pair. Maybe Rezatii x Pinca could be a match?

Esther
Oce Queen
Oce Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum